Mi casa es su casa? #bigassspider
I blinked one day and when I opened my eyes, it was normal to have an American army battling Americans on American streets. No one even calls it a war. But it is.
Lawrence, KS: 4th most educated city in the US, with a low GDP and few jobs.
Remember this face 💋
he so beautiful
but what like how
Charts from OKCupid, showing how straight women and men rate each other based on ages. For women, the men they find most attractive are roughly their own age. For men, the women they find most attractive are roughly the same age - 20 to 23 - regardless of the age of the man. (538)
Good fucking Christ.
Although nearly every American under 30 uses the Internet in some capacity (a whopping 98 percent of millennials are online), younger people are more likely to believe that there’s useful information that’s only available offline. While 62 percent of citizens under 30 ascribe to this belief, only 53 percent of those 30 and older agree.
This and other information revealed by a recent PewResearch project could begin to explain why millennials are actually more likely to have picked up a book in the past year than their older peers. According to the study:
Some 43 percent report reading a book — in any format — on a daily basis, a rate similar to older adults. Overall, 88 percent of Americans under 30 read a book in the past year, compared with 79 percent of those age 30 and older.
THE TRUTH OF NATIVE AMERICANS BEFORE THE GENOCIDE
Gotta put this on blast.
We never needed a white savior.
I hate this country.
What I learned from this video:
- 100 million Native Americans died at the hands of white colonists
- Instead of planting crops the colonists spent their days digging random holes in the ground looking for gold. They started starving and dug up Indian corpses to eat. They took Indian prisoners and forced them to teach the colonists how to farm
- Native Americans had massive cities with tens of thousands of well constructed houses, intricate water canals and large merchant areas.
- The Native Americans used soaps, deodorants and breath sweeteners while colonists never bathed or even took of their clothes
- There was a delousing policy with the mantra Nits create Lice; nits being Native American babies, so their goal was to kill every Indian, including babies
- In the 1700’s 80% of the Federal Budget went towards eradicating the Native American population so they could take their developed farmland
- Colonists leaders went town after town killing men women and children under the approval of George Washington
- "Pursue Indians to extermination" -Thomas Jefferson
- California governor (1849-1851): “extermination must continue to be waged until the Indian becomes extinct”
The main factor which prevented Native American extinction was the fact they were used for slave labor. The most prized Native Americans were young girls who were said to be valued for labor and lust (that one white dude in your ethnic studies class that says he’s 1/36th Cherokee?)
In modern times children were forced into Indian Boarding Schools whose goal was to “Kill the Indian in them”. It was federal policy. They were beaten if they used their native tongue, they were forced to dress and style their hair like whites
This country was literally built on terrorism and mass murder. White people are savage terrorists.
Breaking via ABC News: UN Human Rights Council votes to open inquiry into alleged war crimes in Gaza; U.S. is the ONLY “no” vote.
That’s because the U.S. is a direct accomplice to every war crime that Israel commits.
Leggings and shorts, high tops and raincoats. 💚💜🌞☔️ #Gabel #ours
I respect bees more than I respect white men in positions of power
bees make an important contribution to the survival of the human race which makes them the exact opposite of white men in positions of power